End Child/Parent StandoffsJuly 6, 2019
Imagine…the Many Sides of Each of UsJuly 22, 2019
- “Having children is like living in a frat house–nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.”–Ray Romano
- “Man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.”—Paul Simon, from “The Boxer” (one of my favorite quotes).
- “When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.”—Nora Ephron (super funny author—make sure you read some of her hilarious books).
- “Usually the triumph of my day is, you know, everybody making it to the potty.”–Julia Roberts
- “All my teens want from me is a silent Uber driver and a pantry well stocked with carbs.”—Popular blogger
- “How I managed to keep you alive but kill every houseplant I have ever owned is beyond me.”—momsgotink.com
- “It just occurred to me that the majority of my diet is made up of the foods that my kid didn’t finish.” -Carrie Underwood